Thursday, April 29, 2010

Goodbye

To my fellow classmates,
You made this year quite fun and interesting. I just want to say thank you to all of you that helped me understand somethings when my brain didn't want to work that day. You all are the best and I wish you luck as you finish college. But, maybe just maybe we will run into each other again down the road.

Mr. Tashbin,
You are great! You helped me out so much this year with everything! I love your personality and your method of teaching which makes you a great teacher. You are one of the best teachers I have had at South believe it or not. I wish the best to you and your family. Hopefully I will run into in the UCOM building a lot to just occasionally talk. Thank you again for all that you have done.
Sincerely,
Blaine

Dr. Strange,
You are really smart when it comes to technology and know way more than most people I know. Sometimes you confuse me when you start rambling about computers but its all good. You are nice guy and pretty good instructor. See you around Dr. Strange.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. C says I don't know how to operate in a 140 character world . I still want to write a book. Rambling is probably a good term for that! In the old days you could ramble and no one cared. Now in this fast pace world I may be an anachronism!

    ReplyDelete