Friday, April 23, 2010

4/25/10 HW Week 14

PLE
Honestly, her PLE blows me out of the water. She has so many more sites than what I do. She has her own personal things that she likes to constantly keep up with and she has her education blogs that she has to keep up with. I think that it is great what she is doing, by keeping up with these blogs and actually learning things from them. She just motivates me to step out and be more into education blogs.
Two Questions That Can Change Your Life
The first question that was asked is, "What's my sentence?". I think that is a great question and to be completely honest I don't think that I can answer it right now. All I know, is that I would like it to be something great that everyone will remember me by.
The second question that was asked is, "Was I better today than yesterday?". Which that question I love, because it makes me push myself in every area of life on to be a better person. Such as in the future I can ask, "Am I teaching kids and helping them learn better everyday?'. This so great! I love the question and I think that I will use it as a motivation in teaching.

1 comment: