Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Comments 4 Teachers Weeks 13-14

Week 13
I went to Shelly Terell blog site and looked at her blog on how we as future teachers should believe in our kids no matter what the circumstance. She made some great points that we should have the faith of a mustard seed, so we can move mountains in these kids lives. She mentioned just about how the kids who give you the must trouble are the ones that need the most reaching out to.
I agree with what Mrs. Shelly had to say. We as educators must step out and put forth an extra effort in these kids lives to help make them better students and people. It was a great blog to read and very resourceful.
Week 14
I went back again this week to Shelly's blog and looked at one of her past blogs that deals with PLN's and how she used those connections to hook up and help teachers that are in Nepal. She gives some details about what she did to help them. She also puts in there some questions that should challenge us as teachers, about how we should try and help our kids manage their time using the internet.
I love the questions that she presented, because it made me look at myself and see if I was doing those things. Like will I show my kids how to manage their time or will I just let them learn on their own. I loved the blog and the questions you should check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment