Saturday, February 6, 2010

2/7/2010 HW Week 4

The benefits of Podcasting in the Classroom
This video is very interesting and quite informative on podcast in general. It gave me a lot of insight on how big it is starting to get. Like the sixth graders in Mr. Dells class, are already listening to and making podcast on their own for their class. I think it is great how he is already familiarizing children at a young age something that they are going to be using in the future to come. Not only because the teacher is doing it, but because the students will have to know how to do it when they get into college and maybe even high school.
I like the idea a lot of podcasting. It gives me thoughts about using it with my students so that they will be able to find what they need whether it be notes or lectures. This will be a way for me to get my students involved in something that will like, most likely, and use for the rest of their lives.
Comments 4 Kids Week 4
I went to here and checked out Willy's blog and saw his science project which
was pretty interesting and I left him a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Blaine,
    It is quite amazing how big podcasting is starting to get in the classroom. I agree that it is great how the teacher is letting the students do podcast of their own. Podcasting is a great tool for learning.

    ReplyDelete