Monday, March 22, 2010

Week 10 HW

Comments 4 Kids
I went to Ms. Goerend's class and read an article by Gabe A on speeding. He talked about how we should be able to speed all the time, which is a great idea at first until you think about some things. I agreed that speeding on big roads is fine, but we shouldn't be able to speed on small roads, because of kids playing.
An Open Letter to Educators
I agree with what Morgan Bayda is saying. It is truly impossible to remember everything that you do in a two to three hour setting. And if you do not get students involved in what they are learning then it is even harder for them to retain it. I like what Dan Brown had to say that we as educators need to change our methods of teaching to the way the world is changing or we are going to be left behind.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you! I also enjoyed the video! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete